Tuesday, April 5, 2011

First Things First...

Welcome to the new blog. If you're coming from Tumblr, this blog is more dedicated to the writing of my new project for Student Directed Inquiry than my other blog. Within the next few weeks I'll be posting content from the first draft for any to review, and would be glad to receive feedback.

Over the past few weeks I've been playing with concepts and writing a synopsis for the new novel (based on the "Prophet" concept as voted). While it isn't ready to post, a substantial synopsis should be up before next Wednesday, and a draft of Chapter 1 soon to follow.

I'll be reposting some content from Tumblr for the sake of those linking directly to understand the context of the project.

Looking forward to a successful year.

No comments:

Post a Comment