Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tumblr Post: Update

So…

Four developments in the life of George:
1. An extract from Ketsueki ended up in the Hutchins Yearbook/Virtus. That was cool.
2. I have the opportunity to feature some of my work (or at least nominate it) for the Melbourne Writers Festival. I can hardly handle how daunting this would be.
3. I’ve been put in touch with Neil Gaiman’s assistant to email him while he’s in China. The very concept of this is making wee myself as I have no idea what to say to him.
4. I’ve started working on the big project for this year, as voted by the lovely people of Tumblr and Facebook. I’ll be starting this soon, and uploading a vague synopsis shortly (or maybe chapter by chapter).
PS. Keep an eye out for a dark psychological teen drama fantasy slash-fiction epic collaboration between myself and Madd Haines.
PPS. That was a joke. No slash.

No comments:

Post a Comment